Extensive adventure offers for the whole family are provided, among others, by the "bathing gardens" with indoor pool, giant slide, various pools and water attractions. And an exciting experience is "Wurzelrudi's World of Adventures", a mysterious adventure playground that can only be reached by means of a rocket. The big castle climbing frame can be conquested via subterranean tunnels or a drawbridge and with the water from the fairytale fountain you can wash your treasures. Saxony's longest all-weather bob run with some jumps and constantly changing views provides fun at breakneck speed. It is also great fun to find ones way out of the maze before ones parents or to putt the small ball across all obstacles in the indoor miniature golf course in Eibenstock. And from the new lookout tower on the Bühl one has an impressing panoramic view of the city and the dam.
In winter, the focus is, of course, on the skiing fun on cross-country skiing trails and on ski slopes. Snow canons, snowcats and floodlight help to establish the best possible conditions for our guests. Baby lift, magic carpet and ski instructors ensure great experiences in the snow.
The Health Resort Eibenstock is certified as a family-friendly town.
- "Wurzelrudi's World of Adventures" with adventure playground, all-weather bob run, maze and pet zoo, fairytale park with readings
- adventure bath with family pool and giant slide and "sauna trip around the world"
- riding, coach and sleigh rides
- indoor miniature golf, ninepin bowling, Skating, mining educational trail
- "Eibenstock Fairytale Christmas" torchlight hikes
- "Wurzelrudi's Ski Fun Park", floodlit, ski slopes, ski rental, ski kindergarten, Snow Fun Park
- beautiful view from a look-out
- hiking tour with crossing the dam of Eibenstock
- treasure hunt for families