The Albertinum presents art from Romanticism to the present.
The portfolio of the New Masters Gallery and the sculpture collection with paintings by artists like Caspar David Friedrich to Gerhard Richter as well as sculptures by Auguste Rodin up to the 21st century enjoy world renown.
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- The exhibition is accessible without steps in all areas
- First lift (access to New Masters Gallery, Mosaiksaal, Klingersaal): door 109 cm
- Second lift (access to Gallery of Contemporary Art): space of 110x134 cm
- Toilet for wheelchair users: door 94 cm, 165x150 cm in front of, 95 cm to right of, and 94 cm to the left of toilet, 49 cm toilet height
- Guided tours for blind, visually impaired or deaf guests and visitors with learning difficulties on request