You want to experience a real adventure without having to travel around the world? Surrounded by deep forests and sunny meadows lays - at the most eastern point of Germany - the Kulturinsel Einsiedel (culture island hermitage) is the place to be: A very uncommon funpark without rides but with real adventures: Treasure hunts, researching endless tunnels, crazy swings and funky animals. It's a place for body and soul, a place where you may meet your inner child - in case you are usually mistaken as adult.
- first German treehouse hotel
- adventure countryside and romantic nature park
- tree house café, fire-water-dive, fire temple and tree trunk tavern
- over 20 animal species and 500 meters of underground secret passages
- wellness facility with boiling in the cannibal kettle
- enchanted forest, magic castle with free fall slide
- "Flying Carpet"
- unique building complex "KRÖNUM"
- "Historum" - the exhibition to the people of Turisede
- Boat trips on the Neisse river