The exhibition mine "Markus- Röhling-Stolln" is an impressing contemporary witness of industrial culture. Here, the visitor plunges into the dark and fascinating world of the miners and learns about the hard work and sweat it took to wrest the treasures from the rock.
After a drive of approximately 600 m with the mine railway you can have a look at the impressing testimonies from the times of silver and cobalt mining and the uranium mining of the SAG-Wismut.
Range of Activities
- tours outside the usual tour area by appointment
- every child receives a lucky stone,
- at special events and children's birthday parties the mountain ghost comes by for a visit on advance order
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- The exhibitions on the ground floor and outdoors are easily accessible
- Underground tours are only available for wheelchair users with assistance (transfer of wheelchair into railway, carrying a collapsible wheelchair)
- Tours for blind guests and guests with learning impairments