Thermal bath Wiesenbad, the health spa in the Ore Mountains,is a centre for rehabilitation, prevention, wellness and healing with medicinal herbs. The spa facility is located in the densely wooded surroundings of the charming Zschopautal valley and looks back on 500 years of tradition in spa and bath treatments.
Amenities and facilities:
Connected by wheelchair-accessible public transport. All rooms with shower, toilet, TV, phone. The health resort is disabled-friendly and wheelchair-accessible. Direct connection from the room to the therapy centre and hot springs resort “Therme Miriquidi” (usage included in room price).
The accommodation has :
152 Einzelzimmer / 50 Doppelzimmer / 4 Appartements
Rollstuhlfahrer-Zimmer: 4 Einzelzimmer / 6 Doppelzimmer
Total number of beds :
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- Access to the reception via a ramp (8 % incline, 5 m length)
- Rooms for wheelchair users:
- Door 106 cm
- Space of >200 cm beside bed for turning a wheelchair
- Care beds available
- Bathroom: door 93 cm, 136x153 cm in front of and 138 cm beside toilet, 45 cm toilet height
- Shower 138x150 cm
- The “Therme Miriquidi” and other parts of the facility are accessible for wheelchairs