The 5-star superior hotel Bülow Palais is situated in the heart of Dresden's baroque quarter and is only a few minutes away from the old town with its sights such as the Frauenkirche, Zwinger and Dresden Castle.
Amenities and facilities:
58 rooms and suites. 3 rooms for persons suffering from allergies with laminated flooring.
All rooms have flat screen TV with SKY-TV and complimentary internet access. The rooms in the deluxe category have a separate toilet and a ground-level shower as well as a bathtub.
Trained diet cook. Trained Spa staff, physiotherapists.
The accommodation has :
5 Einzelzimmer / 42 Doppelzimmer / 1 Vierbettzimmer / 11 Suiten
Rollstuhlfahrer-Zimmer: 1 Doppelzimmer sowie 3 Allergiker-Zimmer mit Laminat
Total number of beds :
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- Access via incline (9 % incline, 1 m long) or step-free from underground car park
- Lift: Operating elements 117 cm
- Toilet for wheelchair users: door 86 cm, 112x330 cm in front and 100 cm next to toilet
- Room for wheelchair users:
- Bed height 57 cm
- Sanitary room: door 94 cm, 113x232 cm in front and 96 cm to the left and 100 cm to the right of toilet, 48 cm toilet height
- Shower 111x111 cm.
- 3 rooms for allergy-sufferers with laminate
- Trained diet cook
- Trained spa employees, physiotherapists
- On request: Cooperation with local nursing service, short-term care, care offers, transport service.