This wheelchair holiday home is on the outskirts of the small, idyllic village of Auerbach in the Ore Mountains, situated between Chemnitz and Annaberg-Buchholz with a magnificent view of the valley.
Amenities and facilities:
Choose between two comfortable holiday apartments or rent the entire holiday home for a large family getaway. The 82 m2 holiday apartment "Abtwald" on the ground floor is completely accessible for wheelchair users and offers space for up to four people. The holiday apartment "Andreasberg" on the first floor is designed for families with up to five beds.
The accommodation has :
1 Einzelzimmer / 1 Doppelzimmer / 2 Dreibettzimmer in 2 Ferienwohnungen
4 Rollstuhlfahrerzimmer – 1 Ferienwohnung
Total number of beds :
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- Door 89 cm
- 133-193 cm in front and 100-150 cm to the right of the bed (height adjustable nursing bed with lifter), 51 cm bed height
- Door 90 cm
- >200x166 cm in front for turning wheelchair, 94 cm to the left and 136 cm to the right of toilet, 46 cm toilet height
- Shower 195x128 cm
- mobile shower chair available
- Height adjustable sink/cooking unit
- Excursions to the Ore Mountains can be arranged in wheelchair suitable cars.