Visit the Ferienhof Näcke Holiday Farm with Weaving Workshop – because parents only have holidays, if the children feel well.
The 3 ground-level adjoining holiday apartments with terrace and view of the sunbathing lawn, the playground and the goat enclosure on the outskirts of Beerwalde, a village with 300 inhabitants, invite you to relax and recover in the midst of our beautiful Ore Mountain landscape.
Surrounded by 3 reservoirs, one can undertake more or less extensive hikes and visit castles, palaces and museums – from the Czech border to Dresden. But the Ferienhof Näcke Holiday Farm has much to offer as well.
You can: sleep late – in bed but also in a tent, romp on the playground, play table tennis, try your skills at basketry or tend goats and pet cats, enjoy the sun in summer and make yourself comfortable by the campfire in the evenings, build "Schneebuden" (houses of snow) and toboggan in winter. To round off a perfect day, a sauna invites you to relax.
The Ferienhof Näcke Holiday Farm offers a relaxing but not boring holiday surrounded by nature and quiet.
The accommodation has :
Rollstuhlfahrerzimmer: 1 Ferienwohnung
Total number of beds :
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- Access via slope (9-10 % incline, 10 m length)
- Toilet for wheelchair users: 80 cm left and 41 cm right of toilet, no handrails
- Holiday apartment for wheelchair users:
- 62 cm in front and 57 cm to the left or 200 cm to the right of the bed
- Bathroom: door 94 cm, space of 200x90 cm for turning a wheelchair, 100x70 cm in front and 40 cm right of toilet, only 1 handrail on the right
- Shower 110x142 cm
- Access to the terrace 80 cm
- manufactory for braiding
- carriage rides
- children`s zoo
- large playground
- sleeping in a tent
- chess, volleyball, table tennis