"Camping Am Treidlerweg" is a campsite in the middle of Saxon Switzerland and is ideal for families.
There are 40 pitches for campers and caravans and tent sites available. A modern Disposal station and a new sanitary complex with laundry room and washcabins incurred. An accessible toilet and changing facilities are also available.
Boasting a prime location directly on the River Elbe, you can enjoy with your family a nice stay.
Amenities and facilities:
Bread roll service. Barbecue area for a nice evening in a pleasant atmosphere. Home-style cooking in the adjacent restaurant and guesthouse "Bomätscher" (open from April to the end of October).
The accommodation has :
48 Touristenstellplätze – geöffnet April bis Januar
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- Spacious private parking space
- Paved and natural paths to the parking spaces
- A special parking space for wheelchair users of approx. 70 m2 is at your disposal
- Reception accessible via 1 step of 23 cm, service is also possible in front of the reception
- Sanitary area for wheelchair users:
- Door 79 cm
- 184x155 cm in front and 159 cm to the left of the toilet, 51 cm toilet height
- Shower 159x159 cm
• Beach volleyball court
• Elbe Freizeitland Koenigstein
• Children's playroom
• Child-friendly washing area