Insights into the crucial epochs of art history from the late Gothic period, Classicism and Romanticism to the German Impressionism and Expressionism. A special point of interest is the work of Max Pechstein.
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- Statuary hall and special exhibitions are easily accessible via a separate entrance
- Please register at the main entrance by using the bell
- Mineralogy and changing exhibition are only accessible via stairs
- WC for wheelchair users: Door 93 cm, 154x154 cm in front and 86 cm left of the WC
- 2 hire wheelchairs available
- Museum-related pedagogical offers / special tours on request