Thermal bath Wiesenbad - the spring of health in the Ore Mountains - is a centre for rehabilitation, prevention, wellness and medicinal herbs. The facility is situated in the wooded surroundings of the charming Zschopautal valley and looks back on 500 years of tradition in cures and baths.
Four different thermal water pools 31° C to 35° C, with sauna, steam grotto and light therapy, water depth 1.35 metres, bubble loungers, benches, neck showers, massage jets.
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- The thermal bath is accessible for wheelchairs
- Toilet for wheelchair users: door 97 cm, 150x150 cm in front of and 86 cm next to the toilet
- Separate wheelchair user changing room with shower/toilet: door 84 cm, changing area 200x150 cm for turning a wheelchair, 115x160 cm in front of and 100 cm next to the toilet, Shower 160x115 cm
- Pool lifts and rental shower wheelchairs available
- The sauna area is accessible