3 experiences in one place for the whole family:
- a recreational park with giant hemp cushions, pedal cars, children 's quads, minidampers, waveguards, climbing and tubing parades, minibagger, forest labyrinth, fitness parcours, overhanging swings, parkway, chain carousel and ferris wheel
- a wildlife park with Rothirschen, freilebenden Sikas and Mufflons
- the indoor playground IN-Sola for rain and winter days with bouncy castles, pirate ship, toddler area, table tennis, table football, billiards and much more.
There are also 22 pavilions for barbecues in this area and a lake with sand beach, including beach baskets, water playground and rafting.
- 22 pavilions for barbecues in addition to the existing gastronomy
- "green classroom" with different topics for school classes like forest, lake or chivy
- for rainy days: 1.000m² indoor-playground near the entrance of the park - with bouncing castles, table tennis, table football, huge corsair for sliding, climbing-lighthouse, big wheel for children, playground for small children (with slide, playhouse, balls and bobbycars), electric cars and cosy restaurant-area for the grown-ups
- several barrier-free attractions, for example the big wheel or the parking orbit
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- Toilet for wheelchair users (at entrance): Door 101 cm, 200x200 cm in front, 157 cm right of the toilet
- The forest is only accessible with restrictions as the paths have not been surfaced
- By using the park railway (including acoustic guided tour and separate wheelchair compartment) a stop at the big wheel with wheelchair gondola is possible
- Playground with wheelchair merry-go-round, seesaw, net swing, and sound instruments
- Petting zoo, maze and rose garden provide smelling and touching experiences
- In case of rain: Indoor facility with different attractions (suitable for wheelchairs)