Powered by steam, the Lößnitzgrundbahn runs several times a day on a route of about 16,6 kilometres between Radebeul Ost, Moritzburg and Radeburg. Enjoy this comfortable way of travelling.
Connection to urban railway S1 in Radebeul Ost.
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
The details on the accessibility belongs to the train stations Moritzburg and Radebeul-East:
- Step-free access from the parking space to the station platform
- Wheelchair lift (space of 84x133 cm)at the stations to get into the historical wagons (width of wagon doors 74-83 cm)
- Wheelchair of up to 1.33 m can be stored in the baggage car
- Toilet for wheelchair users at Moritzburg station: Door 96 cm, 198x<200 cm in front and 105 cm left of toilet, 47 cm toilet height
- Please register by phone +49 (0) 35207 89290) at least 2 days in advance