Along with his life, the multifaceted work of Robert Schumann, characterised by romantic love and a cheerful creative urge, continues to fascinate people all over the world until the present day. The City of Zwickau, where Schumann was born on 8 June 1810, invites you to stroll in Schumann’s footprints and to encounter his music in concerts and other events.
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- Access (>90 cm) via bell and mobile ramps (14% gradient, 2 m length)
- Ground floor with ticket service/ foyer/ WC/ concert hall is easily accessible
- Upper floor (exhibition) is accessible with stair lift
- Hire wheelchair available
- Audio guides for blind guests
- Special tours on request