Just to get away, leave everyday life behind and relax? No problem! Because in the Riff Bad Lausick, located in the city triangle of Dresden, Chemnitz and Leipzig, you dive into tropic realms. While the kids let off steam with games, fun and action in the fun pyramid, sliding and jumping into the water from the 3 and 5 metre-high towers, the parents and grandparents can recharge their batteries in the 32 degrees warm salt water pool.
An insiders' tip for all beginners of sauna is the pleasantly big sauna area. Apart from sanarium (60°C), steam sauna and Finnish sauna (80°C), there is a ground sauna in the sauna garden, which is not suitable for sauna beginners with its 100°C. In the newly built sauna annex, embedded in an area reminding of a rock landscape, one can chill with relaxing music and herbal essences. After the sauna you can cool down in the new herbal essences grotto under one of the three effective showers.
To keep body and soul fit, there is a sauna bar in the Riff that provides you with tasty snacks and salads, an indoor restaurant as well as the outdoor restaurant with view of the bathing area.
- spa pool with counter-current canal
- bubble pool
- outdoor pool with air loungers
- grotto with waterfall
- salt water pool
- children's pool and slide
- relaxation area and playing equipment
- fun pyramid with 3 and 5-metre-high jump towers
- giant slide and tire slide "Crazy River"
- thermal water
- salt water-inhalation grotto
- sauna area (steam, bio, log-cabin, ground and Finnish sauna, herbal essences grotto, ice grotto, external chill-out house)
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- Changing room for wheelchair users with shower/toilet is provided
- No pool lift
- Sauna area (sauna doors 70 cm) is easily accessible for wheelchair users