The so-called "priest houses" - recorded for the first time in the documents in 1521 - a closed architectural unit with four two-storey houses and for the late medieval construction typical steeply pitched roofs.They are proven to be among the oldest existing residential building ensembles in Germany.
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- The access for wheelchair users is at the new building
- Please register by phone beforehand or at the ticket office in the old building (via 1 doorstep of 4 cm and door of 100 cm)
- All areas of the new building complex are easily accessible
- WC for wheelchair users: Door 88 cm, 160x170 cm in front of and 98 cm beside the WC
- Tours for people with learning impairments (school classes) on request