Interactive exhibitions, multivisions and models have been arranged on three floors and offer exciting entertainment for big and small. Here you can discover what is usually invisible to the human eye, watch busy wood ants in Saxony's only ant zoo, venture a walk through the night or conquer a rock model on easy paths.
- Children can go on independent discovery tours in the exhibition. You can experience a virtual forest and its inhabitants, a lively ant world, a garden sleeper enclosure with live broadcast and an animal night walk, as well as a school garden and a clay oven.
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- Separate entrance 88 cm beside the turnstile
- Exhibition and restaurant are easily accessible
- WC for wheelchair users: Door 93 cm, 145x146 cm in front of and 80 cm beside the WC
- Tours for the blind and hard-of-hearing and guests with learning impairments by appointment
- Sign language interpreter on request
- Induction loops and film subtitles in exhibition
- Cinema hall and lecture hall are also equipped with induction loops