For more than 1,000 years, Mildenstein Castle has towered over the valley of the Mulde River. Its picturesque view, its monumental architecture with a striking keep promise to be an interesting destination for an excursion!
The knight's halls, the Romanesque castle chapel and the Gothic granary floor are historically significant!
Today, the castle is shining after extensive renovation work Back in the old splendor! The family friendly
Permanent exhibition, impressive Rittersäle, soothed Schwarzküchen, huge roof trusses and the Bergfried invite to visit.
- Family-friendly exhibitions with mascots "Friedersberg", wallpuzzle and wooden model for the Build by yourself
- museum educational offers for children and children young people
- Family-friendly events all year round
- Children's birthdays for minstrels or princesses
- Summer holiday fun on mildstone
- Event series, suitable for children with Handicap
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- Accompanying person is necessary, because of inclines/descents: To the cashier (6 % incline, 20 m length, door 93 cm) and to the castle yard/mountain keep (6-8 % incline, 30 m length)
- Museum has limited accessibility due to steps
- Doors in the castle: 70-99 cm, some of them have slopes
- Toilet for wheelchair users: door 88-92 cm, >200x>200 cm in front and 106 cm to the left or 154 cm to the right of the toilet, 45 cm toilet height
- Guided tours are tailored to the individual needs of the visitors