The König-Albert-Turm Lookout Tower, idyllically overlooking the Spiegelwald, is one of the most beautiful lookout towers in the Ore Mountains. After Take the elevator to the viewing platform. Of the Wonderful panorama view of the Westerzgebirge with all Famous peaks is unique. In the "Room of the Monks" in The 1st floor of the tower can be seen in oversized slippers On the tracks of the Cistercians and exciting and Historical information.
The King Albert Tower is the only observation tower in the Ore Mountains with a handicapped accessible elevator. Enjoy fantastic panoramic views. Embark on an informative cultural journey in the new tourist information centre to discover the cultural landscape with multimedia .
- annual events for small and large children
- with the baby carriage up to the viewing platform
- Games corner and playground
- Lending of binoculars
- Christmas wish box
- Child - friendly hiking trail around the mirror forest
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- Approach up to the entrance possible
- Ground level access (door 99 cm) from the car park
- The Tourist Information, restaurant and wheelchair-accessible toilet area on the ground floor, the Information Centre on the first floor and the viewing platform (with lift: door 90 cm, space of 99x132 cm for turning a wheelchair) are accessible
- Toilet for wheelchair users: door 94 cm, 180x>200 cm in front and 125->200 cm to the left or 109 cm to the right of the toilet, height of toilet 52 cm
- Drivable floor map in the multimedia cultural landscape on the 1st floor
- Audio guide (German, English, Czech) available