The adventurous side of Radebeul is connected with the name Karl May. The adventure writer used to live here. Thus, Radebeul is the birthplace of Winnetou und Old Shatterhand, the heroes of his novels. The Karl-May-Museum preserves the legends. Each year in May, thousands of people celebrate their heroes with spectacular shows during the Karl-May-Festivities in the Lößnitzgrund.
- Family puzzles with price
- Museum suitcase
- Holiday adventures in winter and summer holidays
- Children's museum nights during winter and autumn holidays
- summer Camp
- Gold panning, Indian tipi and adventure playground in the museum park
- New children's activity station in the exhibition "Indians of North America"
- Children's birthday and Christmas celebrations
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- Villa "Bärenfett" is accessible through door of 90 cm with mobile ramp (25% gradient, 1.5 m length)
- Back entrance (by prior appointment) with ramp (11% gradient, 1.4 m length) and door of 92 cm
- An assistance is required
- Villa Shatterhand only accessible via steps
- WC for wheelchair users: Door 74 cm, 63 cm in front of and 100x90 cm beside the WC
- Tours for the blind and guests with learning impairments upon consultation