Tel. : +49 (0) 37348 1510
The steam locomotives of the Fichtelbergbahn still run at full steam every day between Cranzahl and the health resort of Oberwiesenthal. The little train takes around an hour to travel comfortably on the 17.35 km long route to the highest city in Germany. In summer, the fresh mountain air blows around your nose in an open car.
- Themed rides for children, e.g. B .:
- 04.04.2021 Easter Bunny Express
- 05.12.2021 Nikolausexpress
- Workshop tour with a look behind the scenes on selected dates
- Bimmelbahn adventure trail along the entire route