What is the origin of life? Which powers shaped our landscape? How does mankind alter nature and the environment?
An expedition through seven themed worlds provides fascinating insights into West Lusatia. Follow the tracks of the most famous landscape designers of the earth – nature and men! Travel through time - on the earthquake simulator, in the geological DIY market, during the wood concert of the birds or at mysterious excavation finds!
Changing special exhibitions supplement the exciting range of offers.
- exciting children`s birthday parties
- guided tours through the museum
- family-friendly café and museum shop
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- All areas except attic (theme world “idea”) are accessible for wheelchairs
- Connecting passage for wheelchair users to the adjacent Kamenz municipal museum
- Toilet for wheelchair users: Door 94 cm, 185x200 cm in front and 97 cm right of the toilet, 46 cm toilet height
- Special guided tours for blind visitors and guests with learning difficulties on request