It is the biggest adventure world in the New German States. A real world of adventures that developed in the heart of Germany. East Germany's biggest leisure park, with the right mix of fun and relaxation, is a worthwhile excursion destination for families, whether as day trip or during holiday trips. In the middle of Germany, in the heart of the newly developing Leipziger Neuseenland, directly on the A38, suddenly a majestic pyramid towers up. This alone tempts to betake oneself into the world of BELANTIS, where the symbol of the park, namely the pyramid, greets from afar.
A world where Indians, knights and pirates live side by side with Greek gods and Egyptian pharaohs. A world full of history and stories, excitement and adventure, where one can equally have fun and learn interesting facts. And a world where children have just as much fun as their parents. Because: family friendliness is the highest command at BELANTIS. Especially children between six and fourteen years can perfectly live out their thirst for adventures and discoveries. This matches with the price-performance ratio that has been awarded several times; for example the favourable family tickets.
In the park, the shows of the heroes of the American TV station Nickelodeon can be seen daily be visited. You will experience great unforgettable moments with Marshall, Chase and Skye, the helpers on four paws of the always ready PAW Patrol, play and dance with SpongeBob and his friend Patrick and let yourself go show the coolest ninja poses from Donnie, Leo, Raph and Mikey, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ... great fun - not only for children!
Notes on accessibility / deviations from the pictograms:
- Free admission for wheelchair users, blind guests and accompanying persons with disabled person’s pass
- Several disabled parking spaces are available
- The entire complex is easy for wheelchairs to roll on
- Several rides with separate entrance for wheelchair users and blind guests
- Toilet for wheelchair users near the gastronomy section: Schloß Café, Snackoase, Bodega, Alter Marktplatz and “Tucks Bratenfeuer” on the “Insel der Ritter” (Island of the Knights)