It is the biggest adventure world in the New German States. A real world of adventures that developed in the heart of Germany. East Germany's biggest leisure park, with the right mix of fun and relaxation, is a worthwhile excursion destination for families, whether as day trip or during holiday trips. In the middle of Germany, in the heart of the newly developing Leipziger Neuseenland, directly on the A38, suddenly a majestic pyramid towers up. This alone tempts to betake oneself into the world of BELANTIS, where the symbol of the park, namely the pyramid, greets from afar.
A world where Indians, knights and pirates live side by side with Greek gods and Egyptian pharaohs. A world full of history and stories, excitement and adventure, where one can equally have fun and learn interesting facts. And a world where children have just as much fun as their parents. Because: family friendliness is the highest command at BELANTIS. Especially children between six and fourteen years can perfectly live out their thirst for adventures and discoveries. This matches with the price-performance ratio that has been awarded several times; for example the favourable family tickets.
In the park, the shows of the heroes of the American TV station Nickelodeon can be seen daily
be visited. You will experience great unforgettable moments with Marshall, Chase and Skye, the helpers on four paws of the always ready PAW Patrol, play and dance with SpongeBob and his friend Patrick and let yourself go
show the coolest ninja poses from Donnie, Leo, Raph and Mikey, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ... great fun - not only for children!
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- Free entrance for wheelchair users, blind and visually impaired as well as escorts with proof B
- Ther are sufficient parking spaces for the disabled available
- The BELANTIS park is well suitable for wheelchairs as well as blind and visually impaired
- Several rides with special entrance for wheelchair users
- WC for wheelchair users near the gastronomy: Schloß-Café, Snackoase, Bodega, Alter Marktplatz and Tucks Bratenfeuer on the knights' island