The Albertinum presents art from Romanticism until the present. The portfolio of the New Masters Gallery and the sculpture collection with paintings from Caspar David Friedrich to Gerhard Richter as well as sculptures from Rodin to the 21st century enjoy world renown.
Additional access information for wheelchair users and persons with reduced mobility:
- The exhibition is accessible without steps in all areas
- First Lift (access to New Masters Gallery, Mosaiksaal, Klingersaal): Door 109 cm
- Second Lift (access to Gallery of Contemporary Art): Space of 110x134 cm for turning a wheelchair
- Public toilet for wheelchair users: Door 94 cm, 165x150 cm in front and 95 cm right resp. 94 cm left of the toilet
- Guided tours for blind, visually impaired or deaf guests and visitors with learning difficulties on request