From 8 to 10 May, hiking boots will be laced up again in Markkleeberg and in Leipzig's Neuseenland.
What sounds like a trail includes 3 days of hiking fun with over 70 hiking routes between 4 and 103 kilometres.
Whether health, family or extreme hiking, there is something for every taste.
Tasty food and drinks are offered along the way and with the help of the hiking app, exciting tourist highlights and hidden places along the route can be explored.
News this year:
- Photo service for participants on the unguided hiking routes
- No more scanning of the start maps at the control points
- New checkpoint at the bicycle church Zöbigker in Markkleeberg
- Great new partners, like the Husky Outdoor Store Leipzig, Autohaus Liebe Leipzig, komoot
- 2 tours with sign language interpreter
- Hiking tours with animals, like llamas and dogs
- Route maps now over komoot
Further information: www.7seen-wanderung.de/startseite/